Enjoy an authentic English afternoon tea experience in London, England.
Have you ever wondered …
- Why tea is associated with England?
- What types of tea are considered British?
- How does a domestic tea party differ from hotel-served afternoon tea?
- In Georgian England, what food was regarded as ‘proper to serve with tea in an afternoon’?
- Why does a tea party traditionally take place after noon?
Caroline Hope is waiting at her authentic English tea table here in London. From learning to bake your own scones to an immersive four day course to discover everything there is to know about English tea culture, Caroline will provide you with the answers.
Scheduled Afternoon Tea Classes, Workshops and Courses can be found here.
Research, Public Speaking and Advisory Services can be found here.
Caroline Hope is an English tea and food researcher who teaches and lectures on the authentic, centuries-old traditions of British afternoon tea culture.