Have you ever wondered …
- Why is tea associated with England?
- What types of tea are considered British?
- How does a domestic tea party differ from hotel-served afternoon tea?
- In Georgian England, what was regarded as the correct food to serve with tea in the afternoon?
- Why does a tea party traditionally take place after noon?
Look no further! Come and join Caroline Hope at her authentic English tea table here in London. From baking your own scones to learning everything there is to know about English tea culture you’ll find the answer here.
CAROLINE HOPE is an English tea and food researcher who teaches and advises on the authentic, centuries-old traditions of British afternoon tea culture. She offers a variety of authentic English Afternoon Tea Workshops.