Ten Day English Tea Tour
This tour is planned for late Spring/ early Summer 2019.
The brief summary is as follows:
- Travel down to Cornwall the land of the English Cream Tea
- Visit to Tregothnan for in depth guide of the English tea plants and the gardens in general, plus other local gardens nearby.
- Staying the picturesque fishing of St Mawes , where we shall be doing own baking.
- Tea parties in grand private homes and Country cottages
- Visit a wide assortment of public tea rooms, antique shops and local auctions to find good baking, teas, porcelain and silver tea paraphernalia.
- Travel through the southern counties of England to Hampshire taking Whitchurch Silk Mills, Houghton Lodge and Jane Austen’s home at Chawton
- Arrive in the London metropolis, to follow in the footsteps of the early East India Company merchants whose wealth was so influential in the City, view irreplaceable porcelain and silver tea paraphernalia and experience modern day tea buying and Afternoon Tea in London’s West End.
If you would like to receive details of this, please just email so I can inform you once the full schedule has been devised.